Terms and Conditions
- The data available on Trailtracer is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as the ultimate reference for trip planning. Because this data is gathered from a variety of sources, including user uploads and government sites, no guarantee of the data's accuracy can be made. Users of this site accept the accuracy of the data at their own risk.
- The site administrator reserves the rights to block access to any user of the system at the administrators discretion. Actions which can cause users to be blocked are included, but not limited to, hacking the site, accessing the data through non-standard/inappropriate channels, or using the site in an inappropriate way, as deemed by the site administrator.
- Trailtracer will make all possible attempts to present a secure and virus free site to it's users. In the unfortunate case that Trailtracer becomes infected and transmits a virus to a user, Trailtracer will not be responsible for any subsequent damage or loss of time that may occur.
- Trailtracer makes no representations or warranties regarding this web site. Trailtracer will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from usage of the site.
- All data gathered by Trailtracer has been given freely to the site. Trailtracer is entitled to make any use of the data, although it will always act morally and ethically. If you feel that the data is being used inappropriately please contact the site administrator.
- All data on the site is from free sources without existing copy rights. If data appears on the site that breaks copyright, please notify the site administrator and it will be taken down immediately.
- While using Trailtracer, you agree that you will follow any and all applicable laws as required by your state our country, as well as the terms and conditions as specified above.
Data Submission Policy
- All data submitted to Trailtracer has been freely given to Trailtracer, and the submitter retains no rights governing the use of the copy of the data submitted to Trailtracer. No monetary claims will be made or honored for the transfer of the data.
- Users submitting data have verified, to the best of their ability, that the data they have submitted is freely distributable and does not contain restrictions dictating it's use. If the data is later found to have restrictions, it may be removed from the site, at Trailtracer's discretion. Continued submission of restricted data by a user can result in the user being removed from the site.
- Trailtracer will not re-distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer your email address to any third party. The one exception is Google, who hosts the Trailtracer group.
- By signing up for the Trailtracer group, hosted by Google, you promise to abide by the terms and conditions specified by Google while using the group.